Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Happy Christmas Leo - My Very First Challenge

I am very excited today I have large 8" x 8" card made for our grandson Leo, who is nearly two and I am entering it into my very first challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge, Papertake Weekly Challenge and Mami Doodles No. 37.... whoooo....


The image is a wonderful digi image from Mami Doodles called Kaz and Teddy, when I first saw it I thought of Leo and that it would make a fantastic Christmas card for him - the papers are digi from Bearly Mine Designs called Christmas Wishes, I love the digi paper designs on this site and I have bought loads and loads.... lol. 


The image is coloured with Promarkers and some Polychromo on the hair, the die cut teddies I bought from ebay and I coloured them with promarkers and chalks. 


The moonstone brad is from Wild Orchid Crafts, teddy is from eBay, just arrived in time today - sentiments made in Photoshop.


Thank you for looking and I would love you to leave a comment - thanks.  Sue xx

Happy Christmas Leo

6 comments:

  1. So cute and lovely card, with many beautiful details.Love the image and the colours:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    Beautiful Card. Love the use of one of our Images.
    Thanks for joining us at Mami Doodles and Good Luck.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    Glad to see you have entered some challenges. This card is So SWEET!
    hUGS
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation with georgeous details!
    Thanks for joining us at WOC this time!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Sue! I find 8x8 quite intimidating but you have made it look perfectly balanced. Adore the peeking bear! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx