Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Tilda You Stole my Heart

Hello everyone, this is my second post of the day and my very first DT post for Anything Goes Challenge Blog, this week we have a Bingo board

I have chosen 2 or more Stamped Images, My Choice - Flowers and Die Cuts/Punches. So without further ado here is my card.


I have used my CraftRobo to cut out an envelope type card but it didn't keep shut so I made a belly band, using the Magnolia sentiment adorned with flowers and pearl hearts plus a punched heart which I doused with Glossy Accents and a sprinkling of Glamour Dust. 


The inside of the card is my lovely new Tilda stamp - You Have Stolen my Heart, coloured with copics and Stickles from the Craft Den on the heart and shoes.  The small red heart in the left hand side was doused with Glossy Accents also from Craft Den.  The paper is a digi.


The large red heart which Tilda is sat on a felt Valentine coaster which my local supermarket were selling.  Charm and brad from stash. 


Hope you all like it and don't forget to drop over to Anything Challenge Blog and check out our new challenge and see all the fanastic cards the other super talented DT members have created


Ingredients
Magnolia Stamps - Craft Den
Stickles - Craft Den
Glossy Accents - Craft Den
Flowers - WOC
Brad & Charm - Ebay

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

Moving with the Times - Heart Shape
Stamps R Us Challenges - Valentine love
Card Makin Mamas - Valentine
By the Cute and Girly - Love is in the Air
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen - Love is in the Air
My Craft Spot - Valentine
Wild Orchid Challenge - Love is
Paper Play Challenge - Shaped Card
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

25 comments:

  1. WOW Sue, this is absolutely gorgeous. Fantastic detail, just perfect. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Suzie,love all your gorgeous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one stunning Card Suzie Hun just love all your beautiful detail hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous, Suzie. I've not seen one of these shaped cards before. The intricate detail is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww stunning card Suzie.... I've not seen that filigree envelope type card before, and you've made a brilliant job of it! So perfect for next week!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzie, this is adorable, love all the hearts and the bling, just gorgeous, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card vibrant and beautiful!hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, just love it! It all fits together perfectly!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT & Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, what a fantastic design, I love the way the card opens out,

    hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzie, I wondered how you got that gorgeous envelope. Simply stunning the whole design is. So glad you are on the team, can't wait to see what exciting creations you create in the future..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is so stunning! Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card I love it thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.
    Jenny x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, your card is so original!!! I love the shape and the beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have put terrific work into this card. I love all the details and the way you have finished it off perfectly. Thank you for sharing it with BTC&G's "Love is in the Air" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  18. A stunning and unusual card! Love it!
    Great to have you on the team!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my word Sue,this is STUNNING!! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! Love that tilda and the die cuts are fabulous!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning hun...and I have linked up too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! What an awesome card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful creation in great colours and pretty details! Thanks for joining our "love is" challenge at WOC, but I'm sorry to say you've entered too many challenges to be eglible for our price! Hope to see you back next time though :) Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx