Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, 5 March 2012

Happy Birthday Mum - A Word Book

Morning everyone,
Hello to all my followers new and old, I am so chuffed at Christmas I only had 12 followers and now I have nearly 50, I know it is probably not a lot to some of you but to me it is wonderful, I get so excited when I see comments or a new follower.  This post is picture heavy sorry if it takes time to load.

Anyway on to my new card, this one has no images and is a word book for my mother-in-law's birthday which is in a couple of weeks. 


I had seen this done before and thought it was a brilliant idea, I spent some time working out how to cut it on the CraftRobo, I am only just getting my head around the software but all more or less fallen into the place now so watch out for more shaped cards.


Now I know how to make name cards I might do another one sometime, but only if the name is under 4 letters... LOL.


 This just had to be the hardest card to photograph, I just hope you can see it ok.

This is the second page - back of the first M and the U. 


Close up of the second page, I forgot to undo the ribbon and take a picture of the sentiment... doh... and it is too dark to take now.  I cut the circle heart nestie die in half and glued it to a scalloped square.


This is the last page, by now I was pretty fed of trying to photograph it and called my son in, you can just see his fingers. 

Hope you like this card.

Ingredients
Paper - Pink Petticoat
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Moonstone Brads - Wild Orchids Crafts


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

24 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous word card Suzie,gorgeous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is absolutely stunning hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Suzie, Thank you for your kind words on my blog. This is a stunning book you've made, absolutely beautiful. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. iT'S STUNNING SUE, WELL DONE. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW This is stunning, I LOVE it and I'm sure Mum will too!!!

    hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Suzie this is fabulous and just love your colour choice its just perfect especially with all this perfect detail! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful, really stunning, clever you! I bet Mum will love it, love your new copic storage, looks great, Hope you have had a great weekend Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW what a beautiful and amazing project, love your colour choice and all the fab detail
    Hugs
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is wonderful, a beautiful gift for her! Love name cards! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is so fantastic Suzie! Your MIL will love it. Don't know what a Craft Robo is, I presume its like a Cricut? Anyway it is a real work of art you should be so proud. Congrats on 50 followers, it is exciting when someone new follows!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Suzie, the colours are perfect, a real keepsake :) lainey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzie,
    This is wonderful - it makes a realy change from a "normal" shaped card and very effective - Big Congrats on having 5o followers too:) Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOOOW!!!!this is stunning,love the design and the colours are gorgeous.
    Fabulous work.
    Have a wonderful evening,Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog. You might like this poem about mothers. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/12/random-quotation-spot.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so gorgeous...I love the design and colours. Good luck and thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this really beautiful suzie.gorgeous colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow Suzie.... that's FABULOUS!!! What a stunning design! I'm sure your MIL will love it..

    And I'm like you when I get another follower.... it's exciting isn't it? And slowly but surely is my motto!! hehe

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just amazing !!! Love the colors & that wordbook idea is just wonderful. Love all the work that went into this ...
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg!
    This is utterly stunning sweetie! The whole wee card is wowsers! I adore the lovely papers and stunning details!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Sarah Hurley's "Birthday" Challenge
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the design also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's absolutely gorgeous, Suzie; and so cleverly done! Great job!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh WOW Suzie! What a stunning card. I love the clever elements inside.
    Thanks for playing at WOC Challenges.
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW this is fantastic!!! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this time x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for showing your Beautiful card It has solved a problem for me Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx