Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 12 October 2012

Bearly Mine Candy

Good Moring,
Doh... I had a card I made a while ago to blog today and enter into Lili's Little Fairies but we decided to go to the caravan late last night (last minute decision) and in my haste to pack I forgot my SD card from my camera.  Nevermind will do it early next week now, but in the meantime just incase you have not already seen it there is amazing candy over at Bearly Mine you must drop over and see it - amazing - Also don't forget my candy - link on the side bar. 

Hope you all have a great weekend, I am going to get some relaxation in and also colour up some images for family Christmas cards. 
Hugs
Suzie xx

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your few days away Suzie - it will do you good!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx