Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Digital Tuesday - Happy Easter

Hello
It's Tuesday so it must mean a new challenge at Digital Tuesday Challenge and this week our theme is Easter, please drop over to Digital Tuesday Challenge and see the fanastic creations from my other team mates.


I have a stepper card with a lovely digi from Darcey's Diaries.  I love these images just so fantastic to colour in. 
I have used some digi paper from Cuddly Buddly and an easter egg die from Memory Box and a heart border die also from Memory Box, I added a lovely silk purple ribbon and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Close up of Darcey and my computer generated sentiment.

Hope you enjoy my card and have a fanastic Easter.
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so lovely and beautifully made as usual.
    Hugs Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Suzie.... gorgeous Easter card! I particularly love stepper cards at the mo... so this one just ticks all the boxes!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what a fabulous Easter creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wos so stunning suzie.the design is fantastic and gorgeous image and colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Suzie!!! adorable image & your coloring is stunning!
    Happy Easter!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the colors and all the different details! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found my way here while Blog Hopping. Enjoyed my visit very much...Happy Easter and enjoy your colouring. Hope you have good heating in the van.
    Blessings ... Von

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx