Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 27 April 2012

Exciting News and Driving Test Card

Hello everyone
I have some excitng news to share with you, I managed to pick up a cancellation for an Advanced Colouring Class next Saturday at LOTV with Bev Rochester no less.  WOW... I am so excited, Bev is the reason I make cards, some time last year whilst surfing I came across her blog and I thought OMG these cards are amazing, I didn't realise at first that they were hand coloured images and then the layouts, flowers, lace, pearls... you know I could go on for ever they are just fantastic.  So I am hoping that you will see an improvement in my colouring and that I find out exactly what I am suppose to do with all those Primacolour pencils I bought and hardly ever use. 

So on to my card, which is not hand coloured... LOL.  I made this a few weeks ago for my son's girlfriend who had just passed her test, I really enjoyed making it, such fun. 


This is from Crafts U Print, I thought it would be a quick card, but by the time I had cut all the pieces out it took a few hours, but I had great fun.  I added glossy accents to the headlights and windscreen, loads of stickles and some gems on the flowers. 


It even came with it's own envelope - just perfect for any girl who has just passed her test. 

Hope you enjoy, back Tuesday with no less than 3 DT cards, phew...

Hugs


8 comments:

  1. That's great Suzie I really wanted to do it but I had too much on that weekend so I was really miffed any other weekend would have been fine!! You'll have to give me the low down - have you been on the beginners one? Love your card Suzie she will be thrilled with it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely card Suzie. Really cute!

    How exciting, I have been Faffing about deciding to do a colouring course, Have a great time! :-D Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzie...

    Fab card..... love it and it's own envelope too!!

    Oooh to going colouring with Bev... of course, you're going to come back and share all your tips with us, aren't you???? hope so!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the cute image, fab colours.
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Hun lucky you have fun,as for your card its one brilliant design hun,and sure it was really well received great shape too hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous suzie.fab sweet image and shape ;D
    enjoy your colouring weekend, sounds like fun.

    xxx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you, but i don't think you need lessons on colouring!!! Great card, love the image, colours and layout, have a fun weekend

    hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look very good for the driving test card.Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx