Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Anniversary Card - LOTV Close your Eyes

Hello Blogging Buddies,

DON'T FORGET MY VOUCHER CANDY - LINK ON THE SIDEBAR

I would like to say welcome to my new followers and also thank you to my regular followers I do appreciate you.  Life is not too easy at the moment and I have resigned from two of my DT posts as I just have no time for crafting, I am also sorry I have not been a good blogging friend as I have not had chance to get round your blogs either. As luck would have it I have quite a few cards which have never been published so I will be loading those up over the next few weeks. 

So my first card I made a month or so ago for our wedding anniversary. 

I made a belly band with a Cheery Lynn heart die on the top, such a beautiful die.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.  Flowers are from WOC.  

Once the belly band comes off you can just glimpse the stamp inside.

I cut the card wrapper on the craftrobo.

 
Here is a close up of the image by Lili of the Valley called Close your Eyes. 
 
I hope that you like my card as much as my husband did.
 
Hugs
Suzie xx

17 comments:

  1. This is stunning Suzie! Bet your husband loved it. Love the intricate heart scrollwork. Hope things settle down for you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzie, I love how the pretty lattice opens up to reveal that beautiful image

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Suzie. I really love the design and the image is just delightful.
    I'm so sorry to hear that things are difficult for you at the moment, I hope life gets easier soon.
    Take care
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, don't be hard on yourself. I think we all understand that life gets hard and hectic sometimes. Don't make your blogging or reading other blogs into a chore, just another responsibility on top of everything else. Do what works for you.

    Also, I love peeking at the image through all the lacy red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous....love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty suzie,

    Great design

    Hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! Very clever idea! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous card dearest friend and lovely image^_^
    Beautiful design and shape too^_^ Fantastic work^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation.. Fabulous design & detail, love the colours & that image is Adorable... Brilliant work!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzie,
    What a fabulous little creation. I adore the cut away flaps with the large heart wrap. Such a bright idea and something different for a change too. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A WOW card Suzie, just love the Red, gorgeous design and oh so cute image. Ooo, I think I need this one, love it.
    crafty hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so so beautiful Suzie - I'm not surprised hubby loved it. Everything about it is perfect, the red is amazing. Just love it.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is such an adorable LOTV image and so beautifully coloured too - a stunning card!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow so stunning suzie.beautiful sweet image and i love your fabulous design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzie,
    This is amazing. What a lovely surprise when you remove the belly band. The image is beautiful and perfect for the occasion. I love it. Hope things get better each day for you.
    Wishes and hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiya Katie sweets this is fantastic just love it and the shape is wonderful, its so pretty, love it hun big huggies Juen xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning sweetie this is just fabulous, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx