Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge - DT Post

Hiya Everyone
It's Tuesday so that must mean another Digital Tuesday Challenge.  This week it is the lovely Michelle's turn and she has chosen the theme of 'Leap Year - Things that Leap' and we are sponsor by the fantastic Robyn's Fetish. 

When I saw the DT images I just knew what I was going to do, as the song just kept going around in my head.


I thought this would make a great 'thinking of you' card for when someone has troubles or is feeling down, great card to have in your stash.  It is a nice bright happy card so hope will bring a smile to someones face one day. 


I didn't have an oval die when I made this card a couple of weeks ago so I made myself a template for the oval and the oval scalloped border and cut them freehand.  I have since treated myself to a plain oval and scalloped oval so will not have to go through the same laborious process again.  I also added extra raindrops and used glossy accents to highlight. There are also pale blue clouds, not that easy to see but there are there.

Ingredients
Paper - First Edition Spring Drop
Image - Robyn's Fetish
Tree Die - Marianne
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Song Sentiment - Rhianna 

Hope my card brings a smile to your face. 

Hugs

16 comments:

  1. Oh Sue it's fantastic! It made me smile and that's hard to do right now, Great idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Sue Hun this is brilliant gosh what a super layout and amazing detail hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Sue, this is a fabulous card.... and of course, a wonderful sentiment from a fab song (which is now going round in my head too!!) And yes, it's a perfect thinking of you card. I'm impressed with the hand cut ovals - think I wouldn't have had the patience and would have ended up with a rectangle!! hehe

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning Suzie,love the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute character and I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!this is gorgeous,love the image and the colours are so fabulous.
    Fab work,wish you a wonderful day.Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow brilliant card !! Love everything about it definitely brought a smile to me face
    Hugs
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an absolutely adorable card... and fabulous sentiment.

    suzi... love your profile picture. you are just beautiful!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card Suzie
    Hugs anneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzie, I love this! It made me smile! what fabulous colouring and wonderful image and I keep thinking of that song in my head now:) Have a lovely evening, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What an amazing card! I love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card Suzie it does make you smile! Beautifully finished too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzie, lovely card and designed beautifully..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card dear, it's beautiful.

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx