Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 12 February 2012

Saturated Canary - Hippy Love

Hello Everyone,
I have had a lovely weekend, the Creative Craft Show came to town and I visited on Friday and spent mmm... too much and then I ended up going back again on Saturday and spent even more.  I have discovered that Craft Fairs are the best way to lose weight as I now cannot afford to feed us for the rest of the month... LOL. 
So to the card, I made this specially to enter the latest Saturated Canary Challenge Blog, I just love Krista's images - they are always a pleasrue to colour in.  So without further ado here it is.


Hippy Love, coloured in copics, the flower is a hand-made tissue flower.  The kraft card I used was part of my Craft Fair purchases as is the Spellbinders heart circle die.  The stamped border around the image and sentiment was again Craft Fair purchases. 


Close up of the flower, I used white tissue paper which I coloured with Lipstick Distress Ink with a Moonstone Brad in the middle and a butterfly dangle underneath.

I would like to enter this in

Saturated Canary Challenge 10 - Pink, Red & White.

Hugs




12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzie,love your flower.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, image is so cute! Gorgeous card! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, i love the rich red colours,

    hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    I like how you stamped the border!
    Blessings!
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Susie...I love SC images too.... and yours looks gorgeous! Love that tissue flower too!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzie, Wowee! what a fabulous card - such beautiful colouring of this gorgeous girly and I adore you flower, it looks so lovely :) I love how you did that pretty border around the edge of the mat too, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and your flower is so lush!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning suzie,i love how you have stamped the flowers around the gorgeous sc image and your colours and details are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiyah Sue!!
    omg this is cute and your flower is just amazing, I love the layers.
    Thankyou so much for popping in and sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!
    Like the frame of flowers.

    Thank you for joining the Saturated Canary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just breath taking dear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx