Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 5 February 2012

Fizzy Moon - Thanks a Bunch

Good Afternoon,
It is cold, wet and slushy here in Manchester today, not good dog walking weather so my idea of a treadmill for Rosie whilst I craft is looking better and better... LOL.
Talking of walking the dog, I meet a lady most mornings who always gives Rosie a treat, she is a lovely lady in her 70's who always looks beautifully turned out even at 7:30 in the morning, hair styled and full make up on, she always seems so happy but the other morning she looked really sad, so I asked her why she looked so down, apparently she had just finished a course of radiotherpy for cancer, it is fourth time she has had cancer over the last few years and it always in a different place, what a shame, she is starting chemo next month. 
So I thought I would make her a card to tell her that Rosie and I are thinking of her. 


Coloured in a selection of Promarkers and Copics.  I did try and colour the bear using Copics but could just not get the right colours so had to go back to using the Promarker colours I have used in the past.

Hugs and keep warm everyone



5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Suzie,a fab image and I love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie,
    This is a gorgeous card - I love that image and your fabby colouring too, It is so full of spring! Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really fabulous and you have done a wonderful job.:):)Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning. I love the layout and the fab swirls and the fizzy moon image is coloured beautifully. Stunning. Hugs lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzie.... love these Fizzy Moons.... and your colouring and layout are pefect!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx