Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Digital Tuesday - Use Your Stash

Hiya Everyone
Today I have my second ever post for Digital Tuesday and this week our theme is Use Your Stash - how easy is that, this week we have been sponsor by the brilliant Spesch Stamps. The image I have chosen to use is Kei with Net, so without further ado here is my card.


I was not sure quite what to do with this lovely image but decided to try and make a butterfly card -this is a tri-fold concertina card. really easy to do, if anyone is interested in how to do, please let me know.  Coloured in copic and glitter with stickles, the tree die a Marianne Designs. 


A slightly different view which I hope shows up the format of the card. 


Hope you like the card and drop over the Digital Tuesday Challenge and see the designs from the other DT members - there are some fantastic ones this week. 

Ingredients
Paper - Nitwits
Tree - Marianne Designs
Pearls - Stash
Paper for flowers and butterflies - Scraps from Stash.

Hope you enjoy this.




13 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Suzie love your style of card and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Suzie! It's amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Suzie!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy moly! you can actually make something like this???? wowzer girl! i'm impressed! this is gorgeous!

    happy valentine's day.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely breathtaking! The time and detail you put into this astounds. It's truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Phenomenal card Suzie, absolutely stunning, love the little tree and the gorgeous colouring. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzie, this card is fabulous. I would love to know how you did it.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzie, wonderful card I love the different shape and that die cut tree. I too have ordered it and can't wait for it to arrive..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card suzie.the design is fantastic and i love your pretty colours and sweet image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooohhhhhh oooooooohhhhhh OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! Simply GORGEOUS!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy moly Sue, this is absolutely GORGEOUS hun, I love your design, & that sweet butterfly tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is sooo beautiful,love the design and you have done a wonderful work her.Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx