Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 4 February 2012

Freezing...

Good Evening... - just how cold is it?  I have just got back in from my Great Niece's birthday party, 38 little 4-5 year old sweethearts... LOL.  Anyone who has kids will know I do not really mean that - what were they thinking you ask, well it was my idea, I said why don't you have it in the church hall, then no mess at home and I will help.  Anyway it went well although my nephew on numerous occasions said never again. 

I posted the card I made for Becky a few days ago, I also made 40 little sweetie bags for the kids. 



We are out this evening for my step-son's birthday, would rather stay in next to the fire with a glass of wine, but I will enjoy it once I am there, just not looking forward to leaving the house and the snow best not ruin my Karen Millen shoes... LOL.  This was going to be a full family get together, all the 7 children with their partners and their children, but because of the weather Jess, her husband and two children cannot make it as they live in Cumbria and the weather is really bad there. 

Not looking forward to walking the dog tomorrow morning, I am thinking of buying a treadmill for her - what do you think?  I could sit and craft and she could run - sounds like a win, win situation. 

Anyway I will be back tomorrow with another card and then on Tuesday I have my first DT posts for
Anything Goes Challenge and Digital Tuesday Challenge , cannot beleive they both fall on the same day talk about pressure. 

Stay warm

Hugs
 




2 comments:

  1. The sweetie bags are brilliant.
    Like the idea of the treadmill... i will have to get one for my two.
    I have been asked to be "Anything Goes" guest designer in March so I am looking forward to working with you in computer land.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sweetie bags are really gorgeous and I love the idea with the photo.
    Have a nice evening.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx