Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 2 February 2012

What a week

Good Evening, my lovely followers.  What a week it has been for me, I started off with 12 followers and now have more than double that number, maybe small to most of you but to me it means so much, thank you for taking the time to follow me.  This has been partly due to two DT wins this week, first was Digital Tuesday and then last night Anything Goes - I hope I do you both proud.  Watch this space for my first DT posts which will both go live on Tuesday morning.  Gulp... such a busy weekend ahead and tonight has been taken up with a girly night in with a bottle or two or wine... hick, hick, up :), so not much time to get them ready, I have things in mind so hope they go ok with the short space of time I have.

This weekend I have three birthdays and guests for the weekend, one of the birthdays is for my great neice who will be 5, what do 5 year old girls like.... pink and bling, so here is the card I made for her, not fit for any challenges but I hope something she will like. 


Cut out with my CraftRobo, trying so hard to come to terms with the software and I think I just about get the hang of designing, at least something as easy as this name and mat background - I have added loads of Stickles, punched flower, gems and glitter freebies from magazines.  Inside has the same letters cut outs but in a paler pink, sorry didn't take a picture as I found it hard enough to take the outside.  It looks so nice in real life as it sparkles - the camera just does not do it justice. 
Hoping to use the CraftRobo for one of the challenges, we will see if it works out. 

Hugs

 




7 comments:

  1. This is really girly card,love it:):):)
    Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Suzie,love all the embellishments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzie.... i just love this card... it's so sparkly and gorgeous and I'm sure Becky will think it's FAB!
    I've also been busy trying to prepare for next Tues... fab feeling isn't it, being part of a lovely DT? But scarey too! LOL!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous card for a little girl, she will love the pink and the bling! stay warm this weekend.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi suzie
    Fabby work ..... Gorgeous
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous and so girly hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx