Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday 2 February 2012

Second Great News of the Week

Well I cannot believe it I was emailed late last night by Tamara from Anything Goes Challenge and have been invited to be a DT member.  I am OVER THE MOON, I cannot believe that I have been chosen, when there are so many fantastic people who tried for one of the spots.
I would also like to say well done to Doreen & Christine who are also joining with me and who I know as we follow each other and also to all the other ladies who I am hoping to get to know very soon. 

5 comments:

  1. Well done Sue, congrats... it will be great working with you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to being teamies!!!Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased for you Sue.
    I will have to enter these challenges now.
    Do you start next challenge?
    Big hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joing us. Looking forward to seeing more lovely cards. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!!!!:):):)
    Your work are fabulous:):):)
    Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx