Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 17 December 2012

Another Christmas card and My Radiator

Hi everyone
This is the first post I have made in months which was not a DT card, I have so many family Christmas cards that I need to let you see some every day till New Year... LOL. 

So today I would like to show you a card I made for another Step-Son and his partner. The same LOTV image that I used on Sunday - I coloured loads on mass one weekend at the caravan. 


I made another of the folded cards - no idea what you call them and made a sort of scene with two new Marianne dies - the lamp post and the christmas tree, the fence I bought off ebay. 

mmm... I now notice that the little name sentiment is wonky... ah never mind. 

This is the reverse. 

So on to the title of my post - my good blogging friend PlanetSusie showed a lovely picture of her fireplace, and I promised her a picture of my radiator, don't get me wrong we do have a fireplace in the front lounge and also a stove in our main lounge but the radiator in the hall has a special place in my heart.  I think Sue thought I was joking...


A close up - and what is that card dangling down - well it is a beautiful card from Sue - thank you so much and there was a bar of chocolate with it too... wow. 


So there you go Sue - a picture of my radiator - do you like Father Christmas Teddy in the corner - I always feel that is Christmas when he comes out of his big box. 

Hugs
Suzie xx

19 comments:

  1. OMG, your card is fabulous!!!! I love what you did to decorate your radiator, it's sooooo pretty!!! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous and I love the design and all your lovely details:):)

    I also love your christmas decorate and the Teddy is sooo cute:):):)

    Wish you a lovely week.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Suzie, love the shape, colours and your lovely image and wow, love the dressed up radiator, what a warm welcome for your visitors and Ted is just so handsome. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always come up with such wonderful designs for your card Suzie. Your card is stunning. I love that image and the colours and details are gorgeous.
    My goodness, that has got to be the most beautifully decorated radiator that I have ever seen and I ADORE Father Christmas teddy

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the folding and the way you have used the dies too.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card Sue:) Love al the diecuts and sweet image, gorgeous tree stamped and then... Your radiator is fabulous:) Adorable Teddy bears:)
    Big big hug my friend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzie - yup I did think you were joking! However it does look soooo good! I was picturing a bare radiator, not one with a beautiful rad. cover on it like this one. LOL. That Teddy is gorgeous - looks like my Henry, He's got a lovely little Santa titfer on his head, however he is somewhat smaller. I lurve teddybears.

    The card is gorgeous, I love the way you do all the different shapes for your creations.

    Big hugs Sue Pxxx

    PS Thank you for popping my card over the radiator - I am honoured to be there! Now stop giggling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous fancy fold card Suzie. And the radiator is also a fancy one, very nicely decorated. Thanks for sharing the pics.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a beautiful fold card. Something, I definitely need to learn. Beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what a stunning sight in red and white.Love the fold..how effortlessly you have made it and love the scenic look you gave it
    Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    soniasv@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Suzie. Just love the image and the colours. Great fold and love the little details at the side that create a real scene.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Suzie, so much detail on it it must of taken you ages! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards you have been making are fabulous. Love the red and white combos.

    Oooops, almost forgot...The radiator looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Sue and I can honestly say I have never seen a lovlier radiator. Hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. Love the design.
    I was like your friend when I read about your radiator. WOW!!! Its fantastic, I just love it. All cute teddies and the decorations.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card Sue but the radiator is out of this world. It looks gorgeous and so Christmassy and the Teddy deserves his pride of place have a really good Christmas ans a Happy New Year too xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. so stunning suzir.really fantastic design and colours and i love your pretty diecuts and sweet image.
    your decorated raditaor looks gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super gorgeous card Suzie... love all the detail on it and that fab shape!! Clever you getting lots of images coloured ready to use on your cards... (note to self to remember to do that next year!)

    And I love your decorated radiator too!! LOL!

    HUgs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! really gorgeous card,your design and detail Suzie are so lovely~pretty sparkle.
    Wow just love your decorations too and thanks for the above information.
    We had a similar call earlier in the week and pretty much said the same as you Suzie.
    thanks,hugs Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx