Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 26 February 2012

Saturated Canary - Circus Trixie

Evening,
I had a lovely weekend, managed to get two cards made, a lovely walk and did some gardening too :). How was your weekend - I would love to hear.
This is the second Saturated Canary digi I did over the weekend.  I just love these images they are all so gorgeous and fantastic to colour.   This is Circus Trixie and I made this card especially to enter the Saturated Canary Challenge, anything but a square or rectangle card. 


This is a circle rocker card, which I designed on my CraftRobo, it is a large flower circle and then a smaller circle with hearts cut out. 

I loved colouring her in, especially her hair. 


Hope you like. 

Ingredients
Image - Saturated Canary - Circus Trixie
Markers - Copics
Flower - DooHickey
Sentiment - Spellbinder Heart Die & Computer Generated Sentiment
Paper - Pink Petticoat

I would like to enter this into

http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com/ - Challenge 11 - Anything but Square or Rectangle
http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/ - Let's get Shapely
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com - Shades of Spring

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    a beautiful card,awesome colouring, gorgeous design,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Sue this is just stunning Hun great shape,and super detail hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Sue,love the image,fabulous colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! her hair is AMAZING. nicely done.

    Thanks for making a "shaped" item with us at Clearly iStamp. Hope to see you Friday when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design and so sweet.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These images are so pretty and I love the colours in them too. The card shape is novel and always makes for interest when a new shape is tried out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card suzis.she is a gorgeous image and i love your beautiful soft colouring and great shape :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, Suzie! Such a great shaped card for the CIC :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzie

    Gorgeous shaped card - and the shape designed yourself.... I'm very impressed!

    Love these SC images too... Just bought another couple over the weekend, can't wait to get at them! Your colouring is perfect... particularly those golden tresses! Fab card altogether!

    Glad you had a good weekend - I was feeling a bit down I'm afraid... went out for a little walk with my daughter on Saturday, but yesterday really just pottered in the house feeling sorry for myself!! So pity party over today, and did my volunteering bit at the Age UK shop!


    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card I love those images although I have never used them. Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Susie for this fabulous card. It is really pretty. Your coloring is amazing. I know Olivia will love this. Thank you for joining us this month. You are a blessing to our project:)
    ~Madison Ifeelthelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Suzie, I am sorry for the super huge delay in visiting you. It has been a busy week. This card is absolutely gorgeous and sweet Olivia will truly cherish it. All of the hearts are perfect, as it will shower her in so much love. Your coloring is exquisite, just like this entire card. (I really need to get a SC image! They're spectacular.) Thank you with all of my sparkly heart! :o) I hope you're having a blessed and beautiful weekend! Always remember how much and how often you will brighten Olivia's heart with this gift. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx