Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 24 February 2012

I've won an award!!!

I am very grateful to Betsy Clark who has nominated me for the Liebster Blog award - how cool is that, thank you so much Betsy :).



The LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers)  and to help spread readership and joy.
As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me. 
The name comes from the German meaning Dearest or  Beloved, but can also mean Favourite.
To accept the Award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to  you, and thank them.
2. Post on your blog.
3. Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and  let them know.

This was a really easy decision for me as these blogs I have been following for ages and everyone of them deserves this award.


http://chrisscardcraft.blogspot.com/   Chris was one of the first people I encountered in blogland, her cards are amazing and she is full of encouragement. 
http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.com/ - Vicky is fairly new and is an artist - her cards are so beautiful
http://scrappermaya.blogspot.com/ - Maya is a teamie of mine from Digital Tuesday, who makes the most amazing scrapbook pages - beautiful family - you need to check out her blog
http://emzycards.blogspot.com/ - Emma is extremely talented and should have hundreds of followers
http://purplestormsblog.blogspot.com/ - Bev makes amazing cards and really does deserve a lot more followers.
I hope you will all accept this award.

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue

    Many many thanks for thinking of me for this award.... but nfortunately, I've had it before a year or so ago.... and I've already done the bits that I had to do with it.

    So, although I accept the lovely thought, I can't put it on my blog again.. Hope you understand.

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my new Blog and becoming a follower! I have become one of yours! Look forward to seeing all your creations!
    ps. She chose the green card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! And thank you so much for thinking of me, boy is it hard to find just 5 deserving blogs,

    Love & hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sue
    Thank you for thinking of me for this award but I was awarded one a few weeks ago and not sure If I can accept again but like Christine I accept the lovely thought and feel very honoured that you thought of me , hope this is ok , and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx