Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 28 November 2011

Alex and Felicity - Xmas Kiss

Good Evening,
Starting to feel colder now, after all our mild weather and talking of cold I seem to be coming down with another one, I don't normally get them but this is the second one in just over a month, think I must be a bit run down. 
Anyway I digress, I have made so many cards and just need to get some really good pictures and find some challenges to enter them into.  This card I will not be entering into any challenges as I don't think my choice of papers was too good.  Still a nice card for my nephew who is 17 and his girlfriend.  The digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique is called Alex and Felicity, Xmas Kiss.  Such a lovely young trendy image for a teenage couple. 


Coloured with Promarkers, with some Flower Soft for snow.  Talking of Promarkers I have decided to go down the Copic route as so much easier when looking at colouring tutorials to get the right colours, so hubbie said he would buy me one of the sets for Christmas and I thought I might treat myself to the other, but I guess I would not use all the 144 colours so the other alternative would be to just get the most popular colours.... what do you think?  This route would work out cheaper but could take me some time to write the list of colours. 


This close up shows the image and one of my two snowflakes which I covered with Glossy Accents and then Glamour Dust. 

Hope you like it

Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, and lovely colours.
    I like the image too so cute.:):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Hugs Suzie xx